This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away!
- 2 QSC K Series K12 2-way 12" Active Loudspeaker
- QSC TouchMix-8 8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
- 2 Hosa DMX512 Cable XLR3M to XLR3F - 25ft
QSC K Series K12 2-way 12" Active Loudspeaker
The QSC K Series is quite simply the new standard in light weight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC' steam of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, all full-range models (K8, K10, K12)are fitted with the identical 1.75" high-frequency (HF) device for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size. Extensive digital signal processing (DSP) is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
- 12” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Functions as a monitor wedge
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
QSC TouchMix-8 8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
Created for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues, TouchMix Series mixers go Beyond Mixing™ to deliver amazing results to users at all levels of experience. For live sound professionals, TouchMix has everything you would want and expect in an advanced, world-class mixing console - in a package small enough to be carry-on luggage. If you are a more casual user, TouchMix Presets,Wizards and Simple Modes help you get a professional mix quickly and easily. In either case, once you experience Touch Mix for yourself you will understand why both pros and novices alike rave about their Touch Mix and consider it one of the best purchases they have ever made.
The result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) Touch Mix represents a breakthrough in innovation, design, performance and value.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix
- Programmable User-Buttons.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Security Lockout Modes
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.