Korg’s groundbreaking new minilogue is a four-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer with 200 savable program locations, a 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer, arpeggiator, and delay. With its powerful, yet easy to understand signal flow, minilogue is designed to inspire and captivate musicians and analog enthusiasts on all levels. It is priced like a digital synth but offers superb true-analog sound with convenience of programmability, a striking design, and a very high-quality build.
The OLED display features a real-time oscilloscope, providing visual feedback for the sound being played; a feature never before seen on a hardware synth. The uniquely curved, sand-blasted aluminum panel, real Pyinkado wood back panel, solid, chassis-mounted metal shaft potentiometers and rubber-coated knobs, give the roadworthy minilogue a standout look and feel to complement its powerful and dynamic sound creation capabilities.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more