The MTP 740 CM uses the same large-diaphragm condenser capsule as the LEWITT performance flagship MTP 940 CM. It's the same 1-inch capsule as in our studio microphones - that leads to a natural, authentic sound with first-class transient response due to the ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, 1-inch diaphragm. The MTP 740 CMs top-applications are vocal performances on stage and in the studio. As a straight forward vocal performance microphone it features a cardioid polar pattern which ensures effective rear sound rejection both onstage and in the studio.
Thanks to advanced suspension technology – capsule and electronics are fully rubber-cushioned – the MTP 740 CM is shock-resistant and offers a highly effective structure-born noise elimination. With its two step pre-attenuation and the switchable low-cut setting the MTP 740 CM can be adjusted to various vocal requirements and recording situations.
- Uncompromising large-diaphragm studio condenser sound for stage performances
- 3 micron thin gold layered Mylar diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern for clean live sound and effective rear rejection
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield for excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Highly shock-resistant and effective structure-born noise elimination thanks to advanced suspension technology
- Rock-solid, full-metal die-cast body for rough daily touring routines
- Hardened spring steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Superior dynamic range of 140 dB (A), exceptionally low self-noise of 15 dB (A)
- SPL max of 165 dB (A) for 0,5 % THD
- 2-step attenuation, 2-position low-cut
- Illuminated setting indication for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- Recessed slide switches prevent unintended changes to settings