Introducing the TnR Products 1002 Black Booty Shakers for Floor Tom Legs. Uncover the rich, low notes of your floor tom that are lost to the floor, riser, or stage. They also increase sustain and provide smooth decay to the note.
Foam floater “booties” that slip onto the legs of any brand floor tom.
- The size and weight specific polyethylene base of the Booty Shakers® combines the patented “slotted receptacle” to the hard plastic stabilizer distributing the point of load of the floor tom leg over a 2 inch area, ‘decoupling’ the drum from the floor
- The polyurethane top portion is the same foam many companies sell to the studios for use as sound absorption
- Go on & come off in seconds without any hassle
- Can be used on any brand of drum or hardware
- Light, small, & portable
- Durable and long lasting
- Inexpensive, like buying a couple sets of drum sticks
- Unlike “air suspension feet”, Booty Shakers will fit on any floor tom regardless of leg diameter or rubber foot size
- Both products improve the sound of any tom or snare drum that sounds choked or small by increasing its volume, & sustain low end frequencies without adding weight or mass to the drum