The Tama HTC807W Roadpro Advanced Cymbal & Tom Combo Stand is part of the upgraded Roadpro line with more professional specs! This advanced stand lets you adjust your toms forward and back easily. It features Glide-Tite Grip Joints and new tripod double-braced legs. The boom arm length is 300mm (11 3/4").
- Movable Tom Positioning - By loosening the bolt on the tom holder, toms can be easily adjusted forward and back (60mm maximum).
- Quick-Set Tilter - TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Omni-ball Tom Angle Adjustment - With its rock solid stability, TAMA's Omni-ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over twenty years. You can achieve almost any angle by loosening one T-nut.
- Steel Insert Nut - Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section.
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate - By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing