The MIC200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC200 is great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, the MIC200 can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two big vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC200. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. Select from 16 preamp voicings specially created for vocals, guitar, bass, keyboard, piano and percussion.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany