Need to convert a digital multi-track signal to analog, or vice versa? The new BEHRINGER ULTRAGAIN DIGITAL ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space, and thanks to its MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps and integrated A/D and D/A converters you’ll get optimal signal conversion—without the slightest hint of distortion or signal deterioration! The ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 is the professional’s edge.
The ADA8200 builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000, which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you’re probably thinking, “If they sell so many ADA8000s, then why are they changing them?” The short answer – we improved it, by upgrading to reference-class Cirrus Logic converters and MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps, making the ADA8200 the natural choice for musicians and audio engineers alike.
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT* input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany