Each drum is constructed of 8-ply Maple using the exclusive Air-Seal™ system and feature 3-piece Tubular Lugs that ensure consistent tuning and maximize shell vibration. By drawing inspiration and incorporating many of the attributes of the ever-popular Grand Symphonic drums, the CSM Concert Series snares are a perfect fit for any performer or ensemble in any performance environment. Comes with SS-745A stand
These models feature: 8-ply maple shell constructed using the Yamaha Air-Seal System™ improves sensitivity without sacrificing dynamic range; 13" x 5", 14" x 5" and 14" x 6-½" configurations; Improved Q type strainer allows simple, dependable and quite operation; New straight wire snare cable improves feel and sound quality without limiting dynamics; Natural finish and three-piece tubular lug reduces shell contact and improves resonance.
- A revised shell design achieves beautifully warm tone that also has outstanding snap and clarity.
- The thicker 8-ply maple shell facilitates even finer detail and expanded expressive capability.
- Compact and easy to operate, the Q Type Strainer lets you tighten or release your snares quickly and quietly. This model is constructed using the patented Yamaha Air-Seal System™ ensuring the shell stays perfectly round.
- Coated straight cable snares are ideally matched to the drum’s head for superior sound.
- An extra deep snare bed results in improved contact between the snares and the bottom head for notably enhanced snare response and a crisper tone. Additionally, the rounded edge improves both snare response and tuning accuracy.
- A sophisticated badge design adds a touch of class to the new series.
- A unique three-piece tubular lug is used to reduce shell contact and improve resonance, thus enhancing the natural vibration and tone of the shell.