Yamaha DTX562K Electronic Drumset
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. The increased memory offers more detailed articulations and more true variety in the DTX502’s vast library of drum sounds. You can even import you own samples (and MIDI songs) for further expandability.
Advanced Technology Under The Hood
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, we precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
The DTX532K features the DTX-PAD for the snare, plus real hi-hat trigger and large cymbals to give drummers a setup that more closely matches an acoustic set. The vertical-motion hi-hat greatly enhances the overall drumming experience and the dynamic sounds of the module bring your playing to life.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom 1, 2: TP70x2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Hi-Hat: RHH135
- Hi-Hat Stand: HS650A
- Kick: KP65
- Rack: RS502
Pearl P930 Demonator Single Chain Single Pedal w/ Interchangeable Cam Powershifter
Pearl changed the game with the introduction of the Eliminator Demon Drive Pedal in 2009. Now in 2013, Pearl introduces the Demonator bass drum pedal. Featuring the industry leading characteristics of the award winning Demon Drive pedals, the Demonator is a wonderful addition to the Demon Drive family.
- Drive: Single Chain
- Cam: Perfect Circle Cam w/ Removeable Eliminator-style Eccentic Cam
- Footboard: Demon Style PowerShifter Function Longboard
- Beater: Dual Surface Beater w/ Control Core
- Beater Angle: Infinitely Adjustable Beater Angle
- Spring Roller: FrictionLess Roller
Sennheiser HD280PRO Professional Studio Headphones
The HD280 Professional is Sennheiser's most significant closed, circumaural headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD280Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with extensive features that meet the requirements of today's most demanding applications. The unique collapsible design combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Closed dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible rotating earcups
- Up to 32dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single sided coiled cable with 3.5mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
Zildjian 5AWA Anti-Vibe 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
Patented new vibration-reducing stick design with all the feel of hickory without the fatigue. Also great for use with hard rubber electronic drums and practice pads. Developed in conjunction with noted vibration authority, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumsticks contain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations. By reducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, the Anti-Vibe drumstick is easier to play and more comfortable for many players, than standard sticks.
Hosa CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect, 3.5 mm TRS to Same, 3ft
- Conductor: 26 AWG x 2 OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to interconnect mobile devices with mini stereo phone jacks
- Features low-profile molded housings and heavy-duty strain relief
- Ideal for use with iPods, laptops, and similar devices
Mono M80 Studio Stick Case
Whether you need a stack of 5B’s to plow through your set or a range of sticks for versatility, the M80 Stick Bag keeps you armed and dangerous. A slim profile packing smart features, and rugged materials that feel as good as they look. Take it everywhere. You never know when your services might be needed.
- Outer Pocket: Wallet, keys, cell phone, felt washers? Check.
- Drum Key Pocket: Your drum key lives here, easily accessible for quick adjustments during play. Don't leave home without it.
- "Ski Pole" Grip made with Wide Webbing Strap
- Anti-Skip Zippers
The Beginner's Guide to Electronic Drums - Softcover with CD
Whether you are a beginning drummer or a working professional, you'll find that the use of electronics has become standard practice. This book is a comprehensive study of all things electronic. Author Bob Terry clearly demonstrates and discusses the advantages of using (and the many professional uses for) the full electronic drum kit, percussion pad, MIDI controller, and hybrid drum kit. Includes detailed descriptions of each of these components and how to hook them up, audio samples, onstage setups, and more