The Red Logix Tri Sectional practice pad just made small groupsectionals quieter and more productive. The unique pad design allowsthree players to comfortably practice/play together without crowdingeach other. Features our signature 3/16“ red gum rubber playing surfacesand our “PTR“ rims which extends stick life for rim shot lovers.
Weight: 8 lbs
- The Red Logix Tri Sectional practice pad is a 24”x24” triangular wedge practice device for three players which just made small group sectionals quieter and more productive.
- The unique pad design allows three players to comfortably practice/play together without crowding each other.
- Features our signature 3/16“ red gum rubber playing surfaces and our “PTR“ rims which extends stick life for rim shot lovers.
- It is mountable with a normal snare drum basket stand and conceals the basket arms underneath the pad instead of around the sides.
- This practice pad is great for sectionals, lessons in the back of the band room or to use as an extra practice surface for three drummers to play on during band.
- Group two or more of the Trisection pads together for large group sectionals or bass drum rehearsals.
- The pad base is constructed from Baltic Birch for excellent durability, true solid feel, and pitch.
- “TSR“ (Tripod Stand Receivers) are milled into the bottom of the base to assure total stability and provides angle option in a snare stand.
- 100% USA made
- Weight: 8 lbs