The Marching Bass Pad features a 14“ wide setup with a 3“ target and acountersunk “PTR“ Poly Tech rim segment at the top of the playing areafor rim knocks. Also, the player can see stick angles, heights, and sideto side line up up of mallets while practicing. Mounts to any 8mmcymbal stand.
- The Marching Bass Pad features a 14“ wide setup with a 3“ target and a countersunk “PTR“ Poly Tech rim segment at the top of the playing area for rim knocks.
- This bass pad allows the player to see stick angles, heights, and side to side line up up of mallets while practicing.
- The playing surface consists of our Red Storm dual surface technology simulating the actual feel of a bass drum head unlike other bass pads on the market.
- There is a center post which is a holder for music flip folders while the flat center base is equipped with two large holes for storage of mallets.
- The unit is constructed of 3/4“ Baltic Birch for durability and mounts to any 8mm cymbal stand for optimum practice of the marching bass drum.
- 100% USA made
- Weight: 4lbs