An improved design and acoustics take the legendary Yamaha concert bass drum sound to an even higher level of performance. Yamaha drums have been recognized the world over as an excellent choice for professional percussionists as well as collegiate level symphonies and orchestras. The new 7000 series feature enhancements that improve on the acclaimed Yamaha sound quality, producing a deep, rich tone with exceptional projection. These bass drums are manufactured for tuning accuracy, natural tone, and long-term durability. Available in three distinct sizes. Includes cover.
Every aspect of the shell, from material to design, has been reviewed and upgraded in the pursuit of superior sound. The 6-ply birch-ply shells are made using the unique Yamaha Air-Seal System process. This combination of materials and manufacturing process give Yamaha concert bass drums provide a warm low fundamental to balance with the ensemble
- Air-Seal System Shell
- The hoops are made from 10-ply birch/mahogany and produced with the Air-Seal System, both providing long-term durability.
- A bearing edge improvement allows low tone projection with clear fundamental attack
- Tuning key rods make adjustments quick and simple
- Yamaha Remo Nuskyn Head
- A darkwood Stain finish complements the look of any ensemble and exudes sophistication and elegance
- Stand improvements ensure exact playing position and years of reliability with casters that firmly fixes the bass drum in position without issue.
- High-tension lug casings distribute head tension evenly for tuning accuracy.