The MXWAPT4 4-Channel Access Point Transceiver from Shure is a bi-directional transceiver designed for use in Shure's Microflex wireless systems. It receives and sends up to 4 channels of AES 256-bit encrypted transmissions to and from compatible transmitters and audio network interfaces in an AV environment. The unit itself is wall and ceiling mountable and has a paintable cover, allowing it to blend in to its environment.
The MXWAPT4 is Ethernet compatible allowing for PoE and Dante network compatibility. It can be connected with additional units for up to 32 compatible channels.
- Slim profile: Lightweight, discreet unit with paintable cover to match interior room colors and blend into AV environments
- Includes wall/ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined to support configurations of up to 32 compatible channels
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante digital networked audio: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimize spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status