Based on a classic Florentine cutaway design, The Loar LH-280 offers players classic archtop style in a versatile electric guitar.
With a maple top, maple back and sides and two custom-wound Loar humbuckers, the LH-280 is a perfect jazz-blues-rock machine. The 24-3/4” scale will be familiar to players of vintage electrics, and the 1-3/4” bone nut and tune-o-matic floating bridge give it powerful punch and singing sustain.
Bridging the gap between jazz, rock, and blues, this versatile archtop from The Loar does it all; smooth clean tones alternate with heavy crunch all packed in a classy tuxedo of a guitar.
- Top: Maple
- Back & Sides Maple
- Neck: Mahogany with Vintage "C" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: "The Loar" Mother-of-Pearl
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Black, Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Two way
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: 2x The Loar Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone