Attention freaks and geeks, this baby connects to another device and delivers sequencer control over parameters that respond to expression pedals or CV generators like oscillators, filters, delay parameters you name it. Set your tempo with the Rate slider or Tap Tempo footswitch, or sync to a drum machine or DAW via MIDI clock. Six Tap Tempo Divide modes provide rhythmic diversity. This thing is a tweaker’s delight!
You can add the optional 8 Step Program Foot Controller expands that to 100 presets!
NOTE: Compatible expression inputs must accept a voltage source as the controlling signal. The expression input should also allow for an expression pedal TRS plug with the following connections: Sleeve = Heel, Ring = Toe, Tip = Wiper. The expression voltage present on the Ring of the TRS plug sets the maximum range of the controlling signal; this Ring voltage must be between 2VDC and 9VDC.
- Four sequence direction modes: Forward, Reverse, Bounce and Random
- Rotary encoder gives you control over glide rate, direction, sequencer length and depth
- Save, store and recall 10 presets. The optional 8 Step Program Foot Controller expands that to 100 presets!
- 9Volt power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)