The QSC RMX 4050a Power Amplifier is a heavy duty amp designed for mid-size to large systems and works as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amps will at 4 ohms. The three-tier, Class H design is extremely efficient at real world power levels so you always get a powerful, clean sound. QSC designed the RMX 4050a so that less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power. All this is accomplished with a standard 15 amp plug.
QSC RMX4050a Power Amplifier
The RMXa Series amplifiers offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. With 1400 W/CH into 4 ohms and 2000 W/CH into 2 ohms all in a chassis that is less than 16 inch deep the RMX4050a is perfectly suited for performing musicians and mobile entertainers.
- Compact size
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 or 50 Hz)
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front gain controls
- Signal and Clips LED indicators
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection