Digital mixing: the next generation
Witha powerful user interface, unrivaled sound quality, amazing DSPperformance, direct Wi-Fi and LAN communication, fast and intuitiveworkflow, onboard FireWire s800 interface, and tightly integratedsoftware suite for Mac®, Windows®, and iOS®, StudioLive™ AI-seriesdigital mixers create a streamlined working environment for both liveand studio use.
Actively integrated software.
PreSonus StudioLive AI-series mixers are tightly integrated with an entire suite of free.
Plentiful graphic EQ.
WithStudioLive AI-series mixers, you get graphic EQ on every aux bus and onthe mains—all at the same time, without compromising other resources.In addition, each graphic EQ has an A/B option, so you can, for example,boost the bass for a rock band and then switch over to a “smiley face”for intermission program music.
A wealth of dedicated analog I/O.
Viewthe rear of a StudioLive AI-series mixer, and you’ll see a familiarjackfield, with individual XLR mic and ¼” line inputs and TRS insertpoints on every channel, along with a wealth of other dedicated inputsand outputs. Every input channel and bus send has its own dedicatedjack—no sharing, no compromises
Complete store and recall—instantly.
Twofactors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer.First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hourafter you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels,effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show,service, or presentation. This adds up to a lot of settings to rememberand reset at every performance.
TheStudioLive 32.4.2AI makes saving and recalling scenes even faster andmore convenient with six user-assignable Quick Scene buttons. We addedQuick Scenes to VSL-AI for StudioLive 24.4.2AI and 16.4.2AI users too;with Active Integration, StudioLive AI-series mixers aren’t limited tohow many buttons will fit on the control surface.
- 24 input channels
- 40 in x 26 out FireWire s800 direct digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- 20 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration
- 4 subgroup buses
- 14/10/6 aux buses
- 4 internal effects sends (two reverbs, two delay effects)
- Stereo Main bus
- Master Section
- 4 internal digital effects-processors (2 reverbs, 2 delays), each with 50 customizable presets
- Assignable to each aux bus and the Main bus
- Scene Store and Recall
- Individual channel-strip setting storage
- Lockout mode to keep inspired amateurs from changing your settings
- Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional control/editor/librarian with Smaart Measurement Technology™
- Studio One® Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac® and Windows®
- Capture™ multitrack recording software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad® available free from Apple App Store
- QMix™-AI aux-control software for iPhone® and iPod touch® available free from Apple App Store