Featuring solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GD71CE is a stylish acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that is all about great looks and premium sound quality.
Delivering everything you need to hit the stage and look good doing it, the GD71CE features a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides that produce a rich, detailed sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone rosette; maple dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural and Sunburst.Features
- Color: Natural
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Back: Rosewood
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Maple Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Amber Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)