With its mighty jumbo body style, solid-top construction, stunning cosmetic features and premium electronics, the GJ72CE-12 is a commanding acoustic/electric 12-string guitar that is built to perform.
Featuring a solid spruce top and flame maple back and sides, the GJ72CE-12 produces all the lush, robust sound that players expect from a jumbo 12-string guitar. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-Takamine - GJ72CE-12NAT 12 String Jumbo Electric/Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette, abalone “reversed mountain” inlay at the 12th fret, gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons, and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural and Sunburst.Features
- Color: Natural
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Abalone Reversed Mountain at 12th Fret
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)