QZ900 headphones are the latest addition to the Koss Quiet Zone line and add a new level of noise reduction, performance, and comfort. The electronics package inside each ear cup is designed to monitor outside noise received through specifically mounted microphones in each ear cup.
Once this incoming noise can be analyzed, the Koss QZ900 circuit introduces a sound wave that is 180 degrees out of phase with the incoming signal. The result is what Koss engineers term "zero earth" at the point of the eardrum. Most low frequency distractions from airplanes, lawn mowers, fans or even office hum will be dramatically reduced by these noise canceling headphones.
Koss QZ900 noise cancelling headphones will create less reason to turn up volume and overdrive the tiny amplifier in your portable electronics. This means greater efficiency, less distortion, deep rich lows, and sparkling highs.
Unlike most other noise cancelling headphones, QZ900s play music with or without the active noise cancelling circuit engaged. A handy removable cord features an in-line volume control, and one standard AAA battery provides approximately 50 hours of active noise cancellation. Features:
- Revolutionary Active Noise Reduction (ANR) headphone system reduces harmful and annoying low frequency sounds in noisy environments
- Closed leatherette ear cushion for added passive noise reduction
- Cord unplugs to enjoy passive and active noise cancellation wirelessly
- Straight single-entry 4 foot cord with in-line volume control
- Fold flat for portability; carrying case included
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Cord: Straight, Single Entry, 4ft