Condition: This is a Demo model which may have been played by customer's in our store, but is in EXCELLENT condition!Description:
Factory Warranty Included
Floor Model & Demo Model Products: Cascio Interstate Music is an Authorized Dealer, and our trained technicians inspect each item to make sure it is up to our high satisfaction levels. While this item is not in Factory new condition, we have noted any important condition notes above. If you are not completely satisfied, view our return policy (click) and simply call or email us to obtain a return authorization number and instructions.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Department via Live Chat, at email@example.com or 800.462.2263. We want you to be completely happy and guarantee your satisfaction.
The Korg Pa Series has a new flagship: the Pa3X, the most realistic, powerful, and easy-to-use arranger workstation ever produced. For years, Korg’s Pa Series has been the most respected, envied, and successful line of interactive arranger workstations on the planet. Once again, Korg has raised the standard of excellence by offering new, richer, and more realistic sounds; creating amazing new features, and offering a fresh – yet elegant – design. Meet the Pa3X. Listen and Believe.
Korg is responsible for the most successful and respected arranger keyboards ever. Used by tens of thousands of music professionals in every country around the world, Korg arrangers have thrilled audiences and delighted players everywhere with the magic combination of unbeatable sound quality and professional features. Korg’s RX (Real eXperience) Technology blends this great Korg history with powerful new technology and ideas from musicians around the world to deliver a new standard in professional arrangers. The result is a musical jewel that packages technological magic into a luxurious design: the Korg Pa3X.Sound quality at its best!
Based on Korg’s sophisticated EDS (Extended Definition Synthesis) Engine, the Pa3X provides truly outstanding new sounds. Our RX (Real eXperience) Technology and the DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system refine an already powerful sound engine, allowing the performer to accurately and expressively introduce the most subtle nuances and sound articulation. Assignable switches and a ribbon strip have been added to the joystick control; the result is deeper control and even richer expression.Korg’s Finest Effects
The use of premium effects can not only add polish and class to your overall sound; they can also make your music tracks sound more interesting! Korg is famous for its outstanding studio quality effects, and the Pa3X includes the best of the Korg effects library. Up to 8 Stereo Digital Multi Effect processors can be used at once. Over 140 effect types are available, running from the standard reverbs and delays through to the more unusual effects such as vocoding, as well as the new vintage effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage PianoWaves Audio suite
Some effects are suitable for single instruments while others add the final coloring, space and texture to the overall piece. For the latter, the Pa3X includes effects from an industry leader: Waves Audio. The Pa3X includes the powerful MaxxAudio™ suite, which has been described as "the next generation of audio processing tools". These onboard effects, which include MaxxBass™, MaxxVolume™, MaxxEQ™, MaxxTreble™ and MaxxStereo™, provide unparalleled performance, delivering sound that is louder, clearer, fuller, and more polished.
TC-Helicon® Voice Processor
Korg’s long term cooperation with the world leader in vocal harmonies, TC-Helicon®, continues in the Pa3X with the new Voice Processor, recognized as the state of the art in vocal and harmony processing. With new features and new algorithms, including even better pitch correction, the TC-Helicon® Voice Processor ensures your vocals have the highest possible sound quality. Up to 4 realistic voices plus 2 doubled harmonies are available and can be controlled by the keyboard, MIDI and even MP3 input. Thanks to the new Audio Chord Detection function, chords can be automatically extracted from an audio file and sent to the Vocal Processor! Other 5 effect blocks are available, including Reverb, Delay , µMod and special FX such as Megaphone and Hardtune.Do it with Style!
The Pa3X delivers over 400 Styles, straight out of the box. Each one is a fully-realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. With so many to choose from the Pa3X can provide instant access to a vast and robust range of musical genres. Each Style features 4 Fill In + Break patterns, one for each variation. Using the new Auto Fill function they can be automatically recalled as you move between the four variations. Our international sound team had created many new Styles; and many of our revered and well-known Styles have been improved with new sounds and new effects. The Pa3X holds 1,200 locations for you to save your new Styles and your own settings.Player/Sequencer
The famous Korg XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player now supports, in addition to the main music formats, the “+G” format for both MP3 and MIDI files which can be played together. This new feature allows backing sequences to play with enriched lyrics and graphics which can be displayed simultaneously on the on-board TFT display and on an external monitor (with the VIF4 option installed). There is also a Marker Function, allowing direct jumps to a given position in the song. A sophisticated Score Viewer is also available.
Particularly useful for live use, the SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable Music Database. Each entry contains all the settings required to play a particular song. A single entry can recall a Style, a MIDI file or an MP3, along with all the other performance parameters needed for perfect song playback.Features:
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound, including pianos borrowed from the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano, plus Ambience Drums
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 256 MB of user PCM data (equivalent to 512 MB*) –provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick, and our unique ribbon strip ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Choose either 61 keys or 76 semi–weighted keys; both with velocity and aftertouch
- Elegantly designed and reliable aluminum cabinet
- TouchView™ TFT display; 76-key model features a motorized tilting display
- Professional graphic interface with new Search facility for quickly locating musical resources
- PaAS High-fidelity, optional amplification/speaker bar with Korg’s own Easy Connect system (no support, cables, or additional power supply needed)
- Self-refreshing PCM Data memory backup – supported by our own Intelligent Re-Charge system – ensures fast startup
- Improved Style and Performance selection, Over 400 factory Styles; each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Up to 8 Stereo Effects at once, including flexible Master and Insert routing for Styles and songs. New Vintage Effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
- New TC-Helicon ® Vocal Processor (VoiceLive2 derived) with dedicated professional effects
- Adaptive Mic Setting provides a virtual sound engineer to automatically set the best EQ/Compressor/Gate settings for your voice
- Professional Final Mastering tools from “Waves Audio” plugins “MaxxAudio ™ ” suite.
- New Double MP3/MIDI files player and recorder with Advanced Vocal Remover.
- Enhanced compatibility with Lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MIDI files and MP3 files.
- New Audio Chord Detection function that automatically extracts chords to send to the Vocal Processor from MP3 files.
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM songs.
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages**).