Manhasset M48 Symphony Stand
Perfect for orchestras, school bands, and individual musicians that demand high quality and durability. This is Manhasset's most popular music stand. The Manhasset Symphony Stand is used by more schools than all other music stands combined. This symphony stand desk measures 20"x12 1/2". The height of this music stand varies infinitely from 26'' to 48'' (lip to floor), with a maximum overall height of 60 1/2".Features:
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made. Rugged, all-aluminum,lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength. Baked-on, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping.
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position.
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original counterbalanced "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip. Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music.
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.
- All the components of the Manhasset Music stands are available and can be purchased separately too. This includes all models of desks, shafts, bases, and all pieces of hardware and fasteners.