Designed to encompass the key elements of power, portability and exceptional sound, Auro is a lightweight, two-way active speaker enclosure that combines superior components and meticulous engineering. Compact yet resilient, Auro offers 400 watts of output power and clear, full-range audio. Ideal for installation purposes, gigging musicians and general live sound reinforcement applications, Auro provides a versatile speaker solution that integrates easily into a PA setup.
The Auro D415 features a conveniently lightweight design, producing big sound thanks to its 15-inch extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34-inch compression driver. Immersive, articulate bass and sweet, lucid highs create well-balanced and expressive audio suitable for any situation where pro-quality sound is a must. Plus, Samson's exclusive Optimax processing ensures Auro will operate at high volume levels without sacrificing low end.
A convenient 1/4-inch line input and XLR mic input, along with volume control and two-band equalizer combine professional capabilities with total ease of use. The speaker also features a 1-3/8-inch pole mount receptacle and dual-angle floor monitor positioning options for flexible setup. This choice of monitor angles makes Auro ideal for both near-field and far-field applications.
For additional convenience, Auro provides two oversized ergonomic carry handles that make transport a breeze while the solid polypropylene construction ensures roadworthy durability.
- Compact, lightweight 2-way active speaker system
- D415: 15-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34-inch (34mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 400 watts of output power
- XLR mic input
- 1/4-inch line input
- Volume control
- 2-band equalizer (Bass and Treble Controls)
- Line output allows daisy chaining of additional speakers
- Built-in (Optimax compressior) limiter with two-stagespeaker protection
- 1-3/8-inch pole mount receptacle
- Two oversized ergonomic carry handles
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
- Solid polypropylene construction