The JZ9 "Jazz Café" stick is light and short, making it great for jazz. Its ultra small round tip provides for a bight, delicate cymbal tone.
- Maple is a very light wood which allows for a large diameter stick without the weight. Small sticks are ultra light for precision and subtlety
- Diameter: .531" Length: 15-5/8"
- Small round wood tip provides a bright, clear and tone that is articulate on cymbals and drums
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry