Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
Includes PGXD4 Wireless Receiver, PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter, PG58 Handheld Microphone.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver:
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter:
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58, the PGXD2 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
PG58 Handheld Microphone:
Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications. Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.