Catalog / Telephone Ordering Policies
- Orders must be accompanied by prepayment (check, money order or credit card number) or an institutional purchase order (see below)
- Credit card billing address must match the billing address of the customer placing the order
- Please make checks and money orders payable to: Interstate Music, P.O. Box 510865, New Berlin, WI 53151
- Please remember to include shipping/handling costs from the shipping & handling chart
- Wisconsin residents add appropriate state/county sales tax
- All orders being shipped outside of the United States will require prepayment in U.S. dollars
- CLICK HERE to view the shipping & handling chart
Personal Orders: All personal orders must be accompanied by a check (no "starter" checks), money order or credit card number. Credit card billing address must match the billing address of the customer placing the order. Please be sure to include shipping costs from the shipping & handling chart. For large items, please call for estimated shipping charges.
Institutional Purchases: All school bills are due 30 days after invoice date. All public school districts are eligible for open account. Private Schools, Day Care Centers and Band Boosters must apply for open account. Applications for open account status can be requested with your first prepaid order (prepaid with a check in the name of the institution applying for open account status). All orders being shipped outside of the United States will require prepayment in U.S. dollars. Schools must have a purchase order number for instrument purchases.
Past Due Policy: If your account becomes past due, you will be charged 1-1/2% service charge per month. If your account becomes past due by 90-days, service to your account will be suspended pending resolution.
Guaranteed Lowest Prices & Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Product Warranties View our product warranty policy.
What is the Special Order Policy? View our special order policy.