The Puck™ is Blizzard Lighting's new super-cool, super affordable flat LED PAR Can, and it's packed with tons of features for not a lot of ice!
With an overall depth of 2.5" and a main depth of about 1", The Puck is definitely one thin PAR! 144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck™ features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout. Features:
- RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
- User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning