This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away!
- 2 QSC K Series K10 2-way 10" Active Loudspeaker
- QSC TouchMix-8 8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
- 2 Shure PG Alta 48 Dynamic HH Cardioid Vocal Microphone w/ XLR Cable
- 2 Hosa DMX512 Cable XLR3M to XLR3F - 25ft
QSC K Series K10 2-way 10" Active Loudspeaker
The QSC K Series is quite simply the new standard in light weight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, all full-range models (K8, K10, K12)are fitted with the identical 1.75" high-frequency (HF) device for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size. Extensive digital signal processing (DSP) is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight. Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
- 10” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 90° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 129 dB peak
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Functions as a monitor wedge
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
QSC TouchMix-8 8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
Created for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues, TouchMix Series mixers go Beyond Mixing™ to deliver amazing results tousers at all levels of experience. For live sound professionals, TouchMix has everything you would want and expect in an advanced,world-class mixing console - in a package small enough to be carry-on luggage. If you are a more casual user, TouchMix Presets,Wizards and Simple Modes help you get a professional mix quickly and easily. In either case, once you experience TouchMix for yourself you will understand why both pros and novices alike rave about their TouchMix and consider it one of the best purchases they have ever made.
The result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix represents a breakthrough in innovation, design, performance and value.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix
- Programmable User-Buttons.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Security Lockout Modes
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
Shure PG Alta 48 Dynamic HH Cardioid Vocal Microphone
- Handheld microphone for spoken word and karaoke performance
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Tailored cartridge design for clear reproduction of speech
- Includes PGA48 with On / Off switch, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide