This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away! Included Items
- 2 QSC E10, E Series 10-Inch Passive Loudspeakers
- QSC GXD4 2 Channel 800/600-Watt 4/8 Ohm Digital Amplifier with Onboard Signal Processing
- 2 Omega Bronze Standard Speaker Cables - Speakon to Speakon Connectors - 25 ft.
QSC E10, E Series 10-Inch Passive Loudspeaker
The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and production. E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete QSC Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
E Series consists of four models constructed of rugged plywood and coated in black, textured paint. Heavy-duty grilles lined with foam provide protection for the woofers and a professional appearance. All three two-way models are equipped with an all metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket that allows the speaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles.
The E10 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E10 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
- Model: E10
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-6 dB): 68Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126dB
- LF Driver: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8kHz
- Input Connections: 2x NL4, 1x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture pain finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 330x560x330mm / 13x22x13 in
QSC GXD4 2 Channel 800/600-Watt 4/8 Ohm Digital Amplifier with Onboard Signal Processing
The GXD4 amplifier is perfect for live sound from the comfort of your own home, or your house of worship. This amp features 1600 watts of Class-D power along with signal processing enabling you to configure your system from the amp itself.Features
- High peak output power with up to 1600 Watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes High & Low-Pass filters, 4-band PEQ, Limiting, and Delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital Limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.