The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and production. E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete QSC Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
E Series consists of four models constructed of rugged plywood and coated in black, textured paint. Heavy-duty grilles lined with foam provide protection for the woofers and a professional appearance. All three two-way models are equipped with an all metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket that allows the speaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles.
The E15 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.Specifications:
- Model: E15
- Configuration: 1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-6 dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 500 W / 2000 W
- Sensitivity: 97dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 130dB
- LF Driver: 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- HF Driver: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.55kHz
- Input Connections: 2x NL4, 1x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 31kg / 68lbs
- Shipping weight: 34kg / 75lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 420x716x445mm / 16.5x28.2x17.5 in