The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and production. E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete QSC Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
E Series consists of four models constructed of rugged plywood and coated in black, textured paint. Heavy-duty grilles lined with foam provide protection for the woofers and a professional appearance. All three two-way models are equipped with an all metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket that allows the speaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles.
The E12 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 12-inch die cast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice-coil. The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz making it an excellent choice for applications in which space or budget preclude the use of a subwoofer. The DMT coverage angle of 85° is ideal for most medium and medium-long throw applications.Specifications:
- Model: E12
- Configuration: 1 x 12-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-6 dB): 68Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 400 W / 1600 W
- Sensitivity: 96dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 128dB
- LF Driver: 305 mm (12-inch) driver with 76 mm (3-inch) voice coil
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8kHz
- Input Connections: 2x NL4, 1x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 23kg / 51lbs
- Shipping weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 360x616x371mm / 14.2x24.2x14.6 in