Equipped with two channels and four footswitchable modes, this HT Club 40 Deluxe is the ideal gigging tube amp for club sized venues. Each channel features an independent Voice switch that greatly enhances this amp's tonal versatility. The 40 Watt, EL34 driven power amp has amazing punch and dynamics that easily cut through in any band situation. The three-band EQ is augmented by the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which works with the EQ to provide infinite tone-shaping control. The upgraded Celestion A-Type speaker enhances the already impressive tone of this amp with improved low-end response, increased headroom, and a smoother top-end. Additional features like digital reverb, emulated output and effects loop round out this truly impressive amplifier.
- 40 Watt, all-tube, 1 x 12" Combo with custom cosmetics and an upgraded A-Type speaker
- 2 x ECC83 (12AX7) Pre-amp Tubes, 2 x EL34 Power Tubes; 12" Celetion A-Type speaker
- 2 Channels, 4 Modes: Clean (Boutique, Modern); Overdrive (Classic, Modern); 3-Band EQ
- ISF control; Emulated Speaker Output; Series Effects Loop; Footswitch included
- Black baseketweave tolex with cream piping; Custom DELUXE badge; Black Artisan fret cloth