Condition: This is a Customer Return and does not include the original box.
Floor Model & Demo Model Products: Cascio Interstate Music is an Authorized Dealer, and our trained technicians inspect each item to make sure it is up to our high satisfaction levels. While this item is not in Factory new condition, we have noted any important condition notes above. If you are not completely satisfied, view our return policy (click) and simply call or email us to obtain a return authorization number and instructions.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Department via Live Chat, at email@example.com or 800.462.2263. We want you to be completely happy and guarantee your satisfaction.
When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that. In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That's what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
- 5.25-inch (E5) / 8-inch (E8) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70 (E5) /130 watt (E8), Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour