The Jupiter JTB1150F trombone features a .547" large bore design with F Attachment for a versatile, free blowing instrument with great projection. This trombone has become a favorite among educators. Features:
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability.
- A Nickel Silver Outer Slides provides increased resistance to denting or damage to the instrument.
- Key of Bb
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 8.5" Bell
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- .547" Large Bore
- Mechanical-Link Tapered Rotary Valve
- Bb with F Attachment
- Traditional Wrap
- With Wood-Frame Case (JTB1150F)