A revolutionary MIDI controller that is exceptionally intuitive and easy to use, the Seaboard RISE from ROLI is the ultimate form of expression. With a variety of touch gestures, MIDI over Bluetooth, and endless possibilities, it's no wonder there's so much buzz about this unique keyboard controller.
Select from two playing style modes, and five dimensions of touch including strike, press, glide, and slide, each with their own unique way of delivering a one-of-a-kind performance. If you’re looking for just a standard wireless keyboard controller, the Seaboard RISE can deliver. Just disable expressive control and the Seaboard RISE can be played like a regular piano or MIDI controller, but with an added touch of style.
Seaboard RISE was made to travel. It’s incredibly thin and rugged build design makes it easy to take just about anywhere, and with long-lasting battery power and MIDI over Bluetooth, you can turn on and play just about anywhere you are. The Seaboard RISE also comes in a beautiful case, and is bundled with Equator, a custom-built multi-platform software synthesizer designed exclusively for incredible real-time modulation with Seaboard RISE.
- Seamless hardware/software integration
- 25 Keywaves
- Silicon rubber keywaves transcend the rigid mechanics of a traditional piano style keyboard
- Sleek, intuitive design accessible to music makers of all technical levels
- Intuitive strike, bend, and press gestures to control multiple parameters on each note, completely independently
- Customize sensitivity to match playing style
- Map sound parameters to unique gestures
- Completely wireless with MIDI over Bluetooth
- Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth
- Internal battery with up to twelve hours of playability
- Integrated software synthesizer
- Three wavetable oscillators
- Two sample playback modules
- Frequency Modulation (FM) for all oscillators
- Graphic or traditional dial-based envelopes with various modes like one-shot, loop, note-release or the traditional ADSR mode
- Two LFOs
- Flexible routing and filter types (including comb filters)
- Built-in effects including a 5-band parametric equalizer, stereo chorus, stereo delay and stereo reverb
- Compatible with a variety of software and hardware synthesizers, as well as DAWs across OS X, Windows, and other platforms