This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away!
- Two BLUE Bluebird Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones.
Blue Bluebird Microphone
With its unique look and highly versatile performance, the Bluebird has been designed to deliver the same high-quality, no-compromise audio that Blue users have come to expect. The Bluebird is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser, utilizing Blue's renowned microphone technology and Class-A discrete circuit.
In a departure from its normally application-specific designs, Blue engineered the Bluebird to be as versatile as possible, with applications ranging from vocals to electric and acoustic guitars, close-miking of drums, drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, strings, and any other application where crystal-clear sound quality and detail is of the utmost concern. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird also includes a specially designed shockmount - The BirdCage, and a metal mesh pop filter - the BirdNest. So no matter what your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers today's musician a top-notch recording experience at an outstanding price - all in one nest!
Blue Bluebird Microphone Features:
- Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz into 2.5k ohms): 27mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kohms
- Noise Level A-weighted (IEC 651): Not more than 7.5dB
- Max Output (1% THD into 2.5kohms): 12dBV = 3.1V
- Max SPL (0.5% THD into 2.5kohms): 138dB
- Dynamic Range (2.5kohms load): 130dB
- Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V min.)
- Current Draw (typical ai +48V): 1.8mA