This exclusive Cascio Interstate value-pack is designed to give you all of the accessories you need to get started right away!
- Blue Hummingbird Adjustable 180-Degree Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Blue Bluebird Microphone Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Blue Hummingbird Adjustable 180-Degree Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Hummingbird is a versatile, precision-engineered Class-A small-diaphragm microphone. Like its avian counterpart, Hummingbird is compact, fits precisely into tight spaces and can nimbly change positions where others can’t. Hummingbird’s pivoting head allows for 180 degrees of rotation, so you can record at any angle without adjusting your mic stand.
Featuring a precisely tuned diaphragm based on Blue’s acclaimed “B1” cardioid capsule, Hummingbird offers balanced character with plenty of sparkling high end in the studio and on stage for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, strings or any instrument with fast transients and rich overtones.
- Adjustable small-diaphragm condenser microphone with pivoting head
- 180° rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser capsule based on the heralded Blue Bottle B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high-SPL handling in the studio and on stage
Blue Bluebird Microphone
With its unique look and highly versatile performance, the Bluebird has been designed to deliver the same high-quality, no-compromise audio that Blue users have come to expect. The Bluebird is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser, utilizing Blue's renowned microphone technology and Class-A discrete circuit.
In a departure from its normally application-specific designs, Blue engineered the Bluebird to be as versatile as possible, with applications ranging from vocals to electric and acoustic guitars, close-miking of drums, drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, strings, and any other application where crystal-clear sound quality and detail is of the utmost concern. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird also includes a specially designed shockmount - The BirdCage, and a metal mesh pop filter - the BirdNest. So no matter what your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers today's musician a top-notch recording experience at an outstanding price - all in one nest!
Blue Bluebird Microphone Features:
- Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz into 2.5k ohms): 27mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kohms
- Noise Level A-weighted (IEC 651): Not more than 7.5dB
- Max Output (1% THD into 2.5kohms): 12dBV = 3.1V
- Max SPL (0.5% THD into 2.5kohms): 138dB
- Dynamic Range (2.5kohms load): 130dB
- Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V min.)
- Current Draw (typical ai +48V): 1.8mA