Behringer's EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500W active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of their active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500W Class-D amplifier, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the B1200D-PRO produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up “ and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
- High-performance 500W powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies
- State-of-the-art 500W Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion
- Built-in active stereo crossover
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch
- Variable High Cut control
- Subwoofer Level control, adjust the balance between sub and the full-range speakers
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio