Paul Waggoner signature series.
Lo-Pro Edge tremolo
The legendary Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability
Mojotone PW Hornet pickups
The PWM100 is loaded with Paul's signature Mojotone PW Hornet pickups.
The "PW Hornet" humbucker is specially designed to provide a wide variety of progressive tones from pristine cleans full of warmth to heavy leads and chunky chord voicings, without going mushy on the lows or harsh on the highs. The girth and clarity of its coil tapped tones combined with its dynamic pick attack response make the "PW Hornet" a well-balanced and versatile high-output humbucker pickup.
- ·neck type: PWM 5pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- body: Ash body (44mm Body Thickness)
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set White dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- bridge: Lo-pro Edge tremolo bridge
- ·neck pickup: Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- factory tuning: 1C#, 2G#, 3E, 4B, 5F#, 6C#
- string gauge: .012/.016/.024w/.034/.046/.059
- hardware color: Cosmo black
- case/bag: Hardshell case included