The UR2/K8B UHF-R Handheld Transmitter with KSM8 Mic Capsule from Shure is designed for use with Shure's UHF-R wireless systems. It has an interchangeable KSM8 Dualdyne cardioid condenser microphone capsule and is set to Shure's G1 frequency band that operates between 470 to 530 MHz.
The UR2 transmitter has switchable RF power as well as frequency and power lockout to prevent accidental setting adjustments when in use. It features infrared sync to allow for quick pairing with a UHF-R compatible wireless receiver and a backlit LCD menu. The UR2 has all metal die-cast construction and is powered by two AA batteries for up to 9.5 hours of operation.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection