he brush nickel ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter with KSM8 Microphone Capsule from Shure is designed for compatibility with Shure's ULX-D wireless systems. It has an interchangeable KSM8 capsule and is set to Shure's G50 frequency band that operates between 470 to 534 MHz.
The ULXD2 has AES 256-bit encryption that keeps your signal secure. Featuring Shure's proprietary Gain Ranging, the ULXD2's dynamic range is optimized based on the input source and eliminates the need for transmitter gain adjustments. It has a lightweight, 12-ounce metal body with a backlit LCD menu with frequency and power lockout to avoid accidental setting changes. Powered by two AA batteries or the optional SB900 rechargeable battery pack, the ULXD2 has external charging contacts and is compatible with the SBC200 dual docking charger.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection