Designed to race from coffee shop to coffee shop on the streets of London in the 1960s, Café Racer bikes were high-performance racers stripped down to their bare essentials, but still showcasing the style of their owner.
The RS820 captures that spirit of total focus on performance, maintaining Yamaha’s unmistakable attention to detail, for a guitar that can’t be fully appreciated until it’s taken out for a test ride.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628.6mm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Construction: Set-in
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Body: Maple top, Mahogany
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Bridge: Tonepros AVT-II
- Pickups: VH5+ ; Vintage output humbucker with satin nickel cover
- Pickup Switch: 3 position lever
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull, Dry Switch)