Inspired by the stylish lines and effortless performance of the Café Racer bikes that colored the streets of 1960s London, the Revstar Professional wholeheartedly embraces the concept of being a stripped down, tuned up high performance package of sublime guitar craftsmanship.
Hand-selected premium parts and materials combined with an ingenuity and know-how that reflects Japan’s detail-oriented engineering ethic, ensure that this guitar is true to the ethos of the Café Racer-function, character, and style to burn. Made in Japan.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628.6mm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Construction: Set-in
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Body: Maple top, Mahogany
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Bridge: Tonepros AVT-II
- Pickups: VH7+ ; Vintage output humbucker with antique finished cover
- Pickup Switch: 3 position lever
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull, Dry Switch)