The X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface from Behringer is designed to provide you with hands-on control over your DAW via HUI or Mackie control protocols. It features 9 touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders, 8 rotary controls with LED collars, and an 8-segment LED meter per channel. Its controls are rounded out by 92 illuminated dedicated buttons, a jog wheel, and tape-style transport controls for playback.
The controller can connect to your Mac or PC via either Ethernet for Real-Time Protocol MIDI or USB MIDI. It also features a 2-port USB hub, allowing you to connect 2 other controllers for simultaneous use, while the 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O allows it to act as a MIDI interface. Your track names and parameters are displayed on the X-TOUCH's LCD scribble strips, allowing you to always know what tracks you are in control of.
- Universal Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration
- 16 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fl y adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 39 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC computers - no drivers required
- Standard MIDI I/O ports for controlling external hardware without the need of a computer
- Dedicated footswitch and foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program