The DP-24SD Digital Portastudio is a 24-track workstation, allowing eight tracks of simltaneous recording. The built-in mixer includes everything you need for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. The Digital Portastudio series creates finished productions without the need for a computer, instead using a simple-to-use control surface to keep you creative.
For clear display of your mix, the DP-24SD has a large color LCD displaying tracks, meters, and effects parameters. A set of 12 encoders control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay, reverb, with a total of 10 effects processirs available during mixing.
Eight XLR mic/line inputs each provide phantom power for condenser microphones, switchable in banks of four. One input includes an instrument-level impedence switch for direct input recording of guitar or bass. Balanced monitor outputs and effects sends are also provided on the rear panel. A USB output allows tracks and mixes recorded to your SD card to be transferred to a computer for CD burning or sharing online.
- Simultaneous 24 track (DP-24) or 32 track (DP-32) playback
- 8 mono tracks + 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks (DP-32)
- 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks (DP-24)
- Mounted TMSS (TASCAM Multi Stage Sampling rate converter) provides high-quality sampling rate conversion
- Integrated 32/40-input mixer to mixdown the 24/32 playback tracks with the 8 inputs and for bouncing
- Simultaneous 8 track recording
- 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz recording
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Phantom power supply for all inputs
- High-impedance input available (INPUT-H)
- Stereo RCA pin-jack output
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Peak-hold function at a level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- MIDI IN/OUT for sending MTC/MMC signal