Mono M80 Cymbal Case
The M80 Cymbal Case is equal parts performance, protection, comfort and style. Your cymbals can make or break or your sound, so take your sound with you to every gig.
High-grade nylon sleeves separate larger cymbals in the main pocket. Specialized storage compartments put your accessories right where you need them, while protecting delicate finishes.
- Clutch Pocket: Your clutch lives here (instead of nicking the edges of your hats at the bottom of the bag).
- Clip-Tuck Straps: 1 Shoulder. 2 Shoulders. No shoulders. Steel rivet reinforced.
- Steel Rivets
- Solid Rubber Sole: They make Navy Seals raft out of this stuff. It's concrete-proof. (We use it on the piping too).
- Anti-Skip Zippers
Mono M80 Shinjuku Stick Case
Named after the world's busiest metro station, the Shinjuku is a super slim holster designed to hold only the sticks needed to do the job. The Shinjuku features our super rugged Loop handle design. Originally developed for our laptop sleeves, the Loop handle is a turned and stitched length of the highest grade military webbing, with steel rivet reinforcement. It's easy to grab, rock solid, and built to last.
- Zoom Loop Handle designed to hang on any drum lug.
- Steel "D" ring with reinforced webbing for optional shoulder strap (Included)