Ableton Push and Live work seamlessly together to provide the best of both worlds: hands-on hardware to make something from scratch, and full-featured software to fine tune and finish your song.
The new Push now puts even more elements of song creation at your fingertips. Play and program beats, melodies and harmonies. Use new sampling workflows to slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or play back timestretched samples. Quickly browse, preview and load anything from your library of sounds and instruments. And with smoother, more responsive pads and a multicolor display that adapts to show exactly what you need, Push now brings a new level of playability.
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live 9.5
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Large multicolour display adapts to show what you need
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Includes Live Intro for new users