The MXL V67GS combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad provide the ultimate improvement to our classic version.
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop