Zach Myers, lead guitarist of the multi-platinum rock band Shinedown, picked up a PRS Custom 22 at the age of fifteen and announced his first SE signature model in 2010. As a guitarist who has rocked PRS on the stage and teched for several PRS bands, Myers has an intimate understanding of how a guitar should feel and what the build quality should be. After months of design and conversations with PRS’s SE team, Zach and PRS are pleased to introduce an all-new SE Zach Myers for 2015.
The SE Zach Myers has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding musicians. The resonance of the semi-hollow body paired with the smooth feel of the satin finish neck will make an immediate impression in your hands.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with Satin Finish
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Style Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout