If you are looking for rich and detailed condeser sound for your stage performance, then this is the best possible value for your money. Our MTP 350 CM and MTP 350 CMs are quality condenser vocal microphones with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to demanding vocal applications. The MTP 350 CM and CMs feature a new improved internal shock-mount - their capsule is fully rubber-mounted enabling exceptionally low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output. No matter whether on stage or in the studio, the models’ tailored frequency response always allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal tracking to the next level. A new and smaller switch on the MTP 350 CMs efficiently prevents accidential operation and reduces unwanted handling noise.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with essential sound sources being effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are eliminated. These microphones’ rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grille ensure trouble-free handling on stage and in the studio.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Rich and detailed condenser sound for maximum transparency
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 250 DMs features a convenient recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag